Blue Glow in the Dark & UV Reactive Pigment Powder - 500 Grams
Blue Glow in the Dark & UV Reactive Pigment Powder - 500 Grams by Techno Glow Inc at The Latino Art League. MPN: P01-BLU-M500G. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ★ Luminosity: Blue ★ UV Color: Blue ★ Daytime Color: White ★ Particle Size: Compatible MediumsGlow powder can be used with resin, epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or glue. It is not soluble, heavier then water & odorless. It needs a medium firm enough to hold the pigment in place. Glow powder is the basic ingredient for most glow in the dark products used by consumers, businesses, education and government agencies, artists, scientists etc.
Product Description & Reviews
★ Luminosity: Blue ★ UV Color: Blue ★ Daytime Color: White ★ Particle Size: Compatible MediumsGlow powder can be used with resin, epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or glue. It is not soluble, heavier then water & odorless. It needs a medium firm enough to hold the pigment in place. Glow powder is the basic ingredient for most glow in the dark products used by consumers, businesses, education and government agencies, artists, scientists etc. >Glow InformationGlow in the dark powder can be charged, and discharged indefinitely, making them very economical to use. It will charge by any UV light from the higher spectrum such as sunlight or a white light bulb and also glows under a black light. Made from Strontium Aluminate doped with rare earth elements Dysprosium and Europium. Europium is the most reactive earth element ever discovered. It can give an astonishing glow time for as long as up to 30 hours, which puts it at the cutting edge of technology. >Safety InformationEnvironment friendly, not toxic, hazardous, flammable or radioactive. Contains no soluble heavy metals. Not food safe. We do not test products on any animals. Techno Glow supplies premium glow in the dark pigment and paint with little to no fading for over 15-20 years. We are your one stop shop to illuminate your life. ^^ Scroll up and grab some glow in the dark powder today!
Features & Highlights
- Glow in the Dark Powder, Bright Blue Glow Powder + UV Black Light Reactive | Also Called Invisible Blue | Strontium Aluminate + Europium & Dysprosium (Safe New Technology) | Over 10 Hours Glow Time for Over 30 Years
- Multi-Purpose Pigment Charged by Natural or Artificial Light and UV Black Lights or Lasers | Heat & Temperature Resistant up to 1000°F (535°C) | Best Blue Glow on the Market | Not-Encapsulated 50 Microns (General Purpose Particle Size) | Mix with Most Clear Mediums. 100% Reliable, Non-Toxic & Environment Friendly | White in Daytime & Glows Blue in the Dark & Under UV Black Light
- Use with Clear Mediums such as Resin, Epoxy, Acrylic, Solvent, Silicone, Cement Concrete Sealer, Polyurethane, Lacquer, Nail Polish, Powder Coat, Plastic, Clay, Rubber, Glue, Fabric Paint
- Make Glow in the Dark Road Paint, Walkways, Driveways, Watch Dials, Fishing Lure, Jigs, Beads, Nails, Stepping Stones, Jewelry, Gun Sights, Paper, Toys, Bicycles, Rings, Shirts, Slime
- Techno Glow Products is Trusted Around the World for the Brightest & Longest Glowing Powders & Paint | 60 Day Product Returns
Techno Glow Inc
Paint Making Materials
Techno Glow Inc
7 x 1 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Techno Glow Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 687928344258, ean: 0687928344418,
100g of ThermoChromic Temperature Activated Pigment that changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) - Great for making color-changing slime, Paint, Nail Polish, Fabric Art and More...🦄 PACKAGING: Clear Plastic Round Wide-Mouth Jar(s) - 1 oz, White Cap, Screw-on.. 🦄 CUSTOM COLOR CHOICE @ 10 x 10g = 100g. Custom Package Includes any 10 colors from our AVAILABLE COLORS. Please e-mail us your COLOR CHOICE within 24 hours once order is placed. VERY IMPORTANT: If you do not e-mail us your COLOR
By Techno Glow Inc
Aqua Glow in the Dark Powder ★ Luminosity: Aqua (Blue-Green) ★ Daytime Color: Light Green (Opaque) ★ UV Color: Aqua ★ Particle Size: 100-150 Microns (comparable to table salt) When fully charged this powder will glow at 3235 mcd/m2 after 1 minute, level off to 115 mcd/m2 after 1 hour and will continue to glow for up to 30-40 hours. The length of time a glow powder is said to ''glow'' is defined as the time it takes for the afterglow brightness to diminish to 0.32 Millicandela
By UniGlow Glow ThermoChromatic Pigment
mpn: 687928339353, ean: 0687928339902,
Heat Sensitive Color Changing Slime Recipe 1/4 cup white school glue 1 Tablespoons water 3 teaspoons Thermochromic pigment 1/8 cup liquid starch Food coloring *Decide on your color scheme for the slime. The color of thermochromic pigment will be the color of the slime when it is cold. Then pick an alternating color of food coloring for the hot color. Think color wheel neighbors to make the transition smooth. I used: Blue pigment with yellow food coloring (Slime is teal and turns
By Art 'N Glow
mpn: ANG-1KG-GP, ean: 0718913263442,
1 kilogram neutral orange pigment powder..