UniGlow's ThermoChromic Pigment (10 X 10g = 100g, Multicolored)
UniGlow's ThermoChromic Pigment (10 X 10g = 100g, Multicolored) by UniGlow Glow ThermoChromatic Pigment at The Latino Art League. MPN: 687928339353. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Heat Sensitive Color Changing Slime Recipe 1/4 cup white school glue 1 Tablespoons water 3 teaspoons Thermochromic pigment 1/8 cup liquid starch Food coloring *Decide on your color scheme for the slime. The color of thermochromic pigment will be the color of the slime when it is cold. Then pick an alternating color of food coloring for the hot color. Think color wheel neighbors to make the transition smooth. I used: Blue pigment with yellow food coloring (Slime is teal and turns
Product Description & Reviews
Heat Sensitive Color Changing Slime Recipe 1/4 cup white school glue 1 Tablespoons water 3 teaspoons Thermochromic pigment 1/8 cup liquid starch Food coloring *Decide on your color scheme for the slime. The color of thermochromic pigment will be the color of the slime when it is cold. Then pick an alternating color of food coloring for the hot color. Think color wheel neighbors to make the transition smooth. I used: Blue pigment with yellow food coloring (Slime is teal and turns yellow when hot) Red pigment with yellow food coloring (Slime is orangey red and turns yellow when hot) Blue pigment with red food coloring (slime is purple and turns pink when hot) Pour 1/4 cup glue into a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water and stir until combined. Add 5 drop of food coloring and mix well. Then add 3 teaspoons of thermochromic pigment and mix until uniformly distributed. Add 1/8 cup liquid starch and mix until thick and slimy. Then knead the slime with your hands and return to the starch mixture for another mixing. This step is important because it makes sure there's no unmixed glue hiding in the center of your slime ball. If slime is still sticky, add aditional starch, a little bit at a time, and knead until not sticky anymore. Most batches will use almost all of the starch. Store slime in a glass or plastic container with a lid for up to one month. I noticed that it needed a bit more starch if it had been a few days since playing with it. Just pour a teaspoon or so on the slime and knead it again.
Features & Highlights
- Important: (10 COLORS x 10g) Mixed Colors. Colors Included: Sapphire Blue, Orange Red, Peacock Green, Red, Deep Blue, Black, Rose Red, Bright Red, Peach, Violet.
- TEMPERATURE ACTIVATED - This thermochromic pigment changes at 88⁰F (31 ⁰C) from colored to transparent (colored below the temperature, transparent above)
- VERSATILE - This heat-sensitive pigment is perfect for a wide range of arts and crafts and mixes well with most mediums, paints, and resins. Make your own heat-sensitive mugs, secret messages, mood rings, nail polish, slime/goo, or whatever you can imagine
- HIGH QUALITY - This powder is ultra fine with vibrant colors. Colors Included: SKY-BLUE, TURQUOISE BLUE, GOLDEN-YELLOW, DARK-GREEN, GRASS-GREEN, Sapphire Blue, Orange Red, Peacock Green, Red, Deep Blue, Black, Rose Red, Bright Red, Peach, Violet.
- EASY TO USE - Simply add pigment to a clear base and mix well. Keep in mind that mixing generates heat which may temporarily change the color of the mixture. It is recommended to start with a very small amount of pigment and add more until the desired color is achieved. A ratio of 1 part pigment to 20 parts base is a good starting point.
UniGlow Glow ThermoChromatic Pigment
UniGlow Products LLC.
Paint Making Materials
UniGlow Products LLC.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by UniGlow Glow ThermoChromatic Pigment, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Art 'N Glow
mpn: ANG-1KG-GP, ean: 0718913263442,
1 kilogram neutral orange pigment powder..
By Techno Glow Inc
mpn: P01-AQU-L016Z, ean: 0617689686465,
★ Luminosity: Aqua★ UV Color: Aqua ★ Daytime Color: White ★ Particle Size:GLOW IN THE DARK POWDER | NATURAL WHITE IN DAYLIGHT & AQUA GLOW | 1 POUND. Mix with epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish or acrylic, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or sealers. Non-toxic made from Strontium Aluminate Eurpoium Dysprosium. Not food safe. Aqua is our second best glow powder after natural green with a glow time of over 12 hours. Brighter is better with Techno Glow powders.
By Techno Glow Inc
mpn: P01-ORE-1000G, ean: 0617689687363,
★ Luminosity: Orange Gold ★ UV Color: Orange★ Daytime Color: Orange ★ Particle Size: Compatible MediumsGlow powder can be used with resin, epoxy, paint, glass, nail polish, clay, rubber, cement, ceramic, silicone, glaze or glue. It is not soluble, heavier then water & odorless. It needs a medium firm enough to hold the pigment in place. Glow powder is the basic ingredient for most glow in the dark products used by consumers, businesses, education and government agencies, artists,
mpn: aapbqt, ean: 0728795163440,
Glow Inc.'s glow in the dark paint is made from Grade 0 Strontium Aluminate pigments in a durable, high adhesion acrylic medium. Two pounds of top grade pigment per gallon of medium produces the brightest glow in the dark paint available. Glow in the dark paint absorbs bright light as energy. When placed in the dark, glow in the dark paint releases this energy as a glow. You can repeat this cycle millions of times. Applied properly, glow in the dark paint will lose 5% of its brightness every 10